Roasted Garlic and Artichoke White Bean Dip
- 1 (15-ounce) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 of lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3–4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 cloves roasted garlic cloves
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- fresh parsley, chopped, to top
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- In a small baking dish combine the beans, artichokes, herbs, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Once tossed together add in the half-cut lemon so the inside is facing the bottom of the dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until all the ingredients have softened.
- Once removed from the oven, let the ingredients completely cool.
- Then pick off the rosemary and thyme from their stems, add those, the juice from the lemon, and all the rest of the ingredients into a blender. It may need about 1/4 cup or so of water to blend seamlessly.
- Pour into a container, store in the fridge for up to a week