Tart floral sumac spiced paired with citrusy lemon for a flavor-loaded marinade to create the juiciest chicken with a salty creamy kalamata olive lebne sauce to top it off!
- Add chicken breasts to a large bowl or bag with 1/4 cup of the marinade and let sit together in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add salt and the baby potatoes
- Boil the potatoes for about 12 minutes or until a fork is pierced into them and comes out easily.
- While the potatoes cook, stir together the oil, lemon, sumac, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and let cool before handling them – either slicing for the grill or keeping them whole for the grill pan/cast iron skillet to smash.
- Once the grill is preheated, add the chicken and potatoes and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side
- Pull the chicken off the grill and let it rest for 3-5 minutes then add the hot potatoes into the bowl with the lemon oil and toss until fully coated.
- Plate, sprinkle with parsley, drizzle with the kalamata labneh sauce and enjoy