The easiest, sweet and creamy, refreshing golden gazpacho to cool off during the summer.
- 3 ears of cooked corn kernels
- 1 pint yellow tomatoes
- 1 large yellow pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 1 small shallot, peeled and halved
- 1/2 english cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 10–12 large basil leaves
- Add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender, blend on high until smooth, chill for at least 30 minutes, top with croutons, extra veggies, crema, or whatever you’d like, and enjoy!