Tahini Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Date Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, browned & cooled
- 1 cup light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 egg and 1 yolk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1–1/4 cups oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 5–6 large dates, chopped
- In a large bowl stir the browned butter, tahini, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour, salt and baking soda to the wet mixture.
- Lastly fold in the oats, chopped chocolate, and chopped dates.
- Scoop the batter into cookies balls on a parchment-lined baking tray and pop in the fridge to chill for at least an hour (even better overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until just golden brown on the edges.
- Let cool slightly