Preserved Lemon Honey Thyme Vinaigrette
- 1 small preserved lemon, rind minced, and center juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- big pinch salt
- Combine all the vinaigrette ingredients in a jar, screw on the lid and shake until smooth and creamy!
- Drizzle on lettuce, vegetables, grains, beans, or anything really to add some flavor, and enjoy!