- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup bulgur
- 1/4 cup basmati rice
- 1/4 cup farro
- 2–2.5 cups milk
- 1/3 cup roasted pistachios. finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon aleppo pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a small jar combine all the dukkah ingredients
- To a sauce, pot add the porridge mix and milk of choice and simmer on low heat until all the grains are cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed. Start with 2 cups of liquid, taste to see if the grains are cooked once absorbed, and keep adding more milk and simmer until the grains are all al dente.
- Serve in a bowl with more milk poured on top if desired and your choice of toppings!