Orange Blossom Date Tahini Dressing Spring Salad
- 1/4 cup tahini
- zest and juice of 1 caracara orange
- 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 Medjool date, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
SALAD (serves 2)
- 1 bunch of chard, stems removed and chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 prosciutto slices, crisped in a pan
- 1/4 cup toasted bread cubes
- For the dressing in a blender and food processor combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. If it seems too thick add water until it reaches desired consistency. Pour into a jar and keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- For the salad add all the veggies to a bowl, toss with some dressing then sprinkle some crispy prosciutto and toasted bread – optional to add cheese, fish, chicken or some other sources of protein!