Gingerbread Rice Krispies
- 3 cups rice crisps cereal
- 3/4 cup tahini (or any neutral nut/seed butter such as cashew)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1–1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- melted white chocolate to drizzle
- In a saucepan or microwavable bowl combine the tahini, maple syrup, molasses, and coconut oil and melt together.
- Add the spices, salt, and vanilla to the melted mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl with the rice crisps.
- Toss till the rice crisps are fully coated and lightly press into a 9×12 baking tray.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Drizzle the white chocolate on top and cut it into squares to enjoy!