Cardamom Espresso Protein Bites
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roasted
- 1 scoop chocolate protein ( I used sprout living)
- 2 teaspoons ground espresso
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 1/4 cup chocolate, chopped
- In a food processor or high-speed blender combine everything except for the chocolate
- Stir in the chocolate once the mixture is smooth enough to roll into bites.
- Roll the bites, toss in sesame seeds, or finely chopped pistachios for more crunch.
- Store in the fire for at least 2-3 hours to allow the bites to firm up and become a fudgy texture.